What is the Meaning of Front-End?
The “front end” refers to the user interface and user experience components of a software system that users directly interact with.
It’s the visible part of the application that users see and interact with directly in their web browsers or on their devices.
What is Front-End Development?
The process of designing and building the user interface and user experience components of a software application.
Who is a Front-End Developer?
- A front-end developer is a type of web developer who specializes in creating the user interface and user experience of a website or web application.
- They are responsible for building the visible and interactive elements of a website that user interact with directly in their web browsers.
What are the Designations for Front-End Developer?
- Front-End Developer
- Web Developer
- UI Developer
- 4UX Developer
- Front-End Engineer
- Front-End Designer
- Front-End Architect
- React/Angular/Vue Developer
- Interactive Developer
- Front-End Designer/Developer
- UI/UX Engineer
- Digital Designer
- Creative Technologist
- Interaction Designer
Why Companies uses Front End Development?
- User Experience (UX)
- Visual Appeal
- Competitive Advantage
- Brand Identity
- Interactivity and Engagement
- Responsive Design
- Cross-Platform Support
- User-Focused Development
- Innovation and Adaptability
- Data Presentation and Visualization
- Marketing and Sales
Roles and Responsibilities of Front-End Developer?
- Web Design Implementation
- HTML Mark up
- CSS Styling
- Front-End Frameworks and Libraries
- User Experience (UX) Implementation
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Performance Optimization
- Responsive Design
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Code Review
What are Skills Required for Front-End Developer?
- JAVA SCRIPT
- Front-End Frame Work
- UI/UX Fundamentals
- Problem Solving
- Soft Skills
Salaries for a Front-End Developer?
Salaries for Fresher: from ₹2.5 Lakhs to ₹6 Lakhs Per Annum
Salaries for Experienced: ₹6 Lakhs to ₹12 Lakhs Per Annum. For 2 to 4 Years.
Which Companies Hire Front-End Developer?
All MNC’s, Startups and Product Based Companies are Hiring Front End Developers.
Internships for Front-End Developer?
All MNC’s and Product Based Companies are have Internships for Front End Developers.
Certifications Required for Front-End Developer?
- Free Code Camp Certifications
- Udacity Front-End Nano degree
- Coursera Front-End Web Development Specialization
- EdX Front-End Developer Micro Bachelors Program
- Google Developer Certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
Free Courses Available to Learn Front-End Developer?
- Khan Academy
- Free Code Camp
Now, we think you have understood what is Front-End Development. Leave your comment below. For information on other latest technologies like Docker click here.